At Dark Mattress is the favorite bed for people who love a Teddy Bear feel. The 3 Zoned pocket spring mattress offers a medium firm feel with enriched layers of Latex and high density foam.
Easy Refund & Return
256 bit AES Checkout
5 to 10 years warranty*
At Dark Mattress. The rejuvenating properties of sleep are well known. We all need quality rest in order to manage our busy lifestyles. Now, new technologies are available to support the beneficial effect of rest and to repair damage caused by our everyday life.Slumberzone takes a natural approach, using advances in probiotics that focus on the role of carotenoids in enhancing human skin health. Our major breakthrough incorporates these products with high quality bedding textiles in a new method of delivery that gives long term benefit while you sleep. At Dark is the favorite bed for people who love a Teddy Bear feel. The 3 Zoned pocket spring mattress offers a medium firm feel with enriched layers of Latex and high density foam.
- Experience the low partner disturbance of a 3 Zoned Individual 20cm Pocket Spring bed for a continuous revitalising sleep.
- A Euro Top finish with Purolax latex® foam for long lasting softness.
- With Hypoallergenic & Dust Mite Resistant properties, allows you to sleep care free.
- Added 360°Foam Casing focuses to ease tension throughout the body.
- Finished with a Teddy Bear Fabric for a soft touch & a gentle ease into the Plush bed after a long day.
- Made In New Zealand
Queen(152 x 202cm), King(167 x 202cm), Super King(180 x 202cm)
Mattress Only, Mattress & Base
Teddy Bear Fabric
3 Zone Pocket Spring, 20 cm Individual Pocket Spring
Durafoam®, Euro Top finish with Purolax® Latex, High Density Foam
10 Year Warranty*
- Unmatched Warranty*.
- Return & Refund Available*.
- Fast Shipping*.
- Contactless Delivery*.
- Nationwide Shipping.
- Kiwi Ownership.
- Factory Located in Wiri, Auckland.
*Note: FEEL of the mattress is based on general perception. As FEEL is subjective, it may vary as per perspective of the user. Each body is different and responds differently to various foams and feels. We recommends trying a mattress before buying to check the feel as per their perception.
Frequently Asked Questions
Explain NZ Beds 5 or 10 years Warranty?
New Zealand Bed Company Ltd beds are designed and built to the highest standards. We offer a 5-10 years limited warranty on the mattresses & Accessories against faulty materials or a manufacturing defect from the date of purchase. During this period if NZ Beds is satisfied that the materials or workmanship are faulty it will repair or replace the products at its discretion. Please note that a normal body needs 3 – 4 weeks to adjust to a new mattress, especially if a person is replacing a mattress after long use.
- To make a warranty claim you must be able to provide proof of purchase, including purchase date, and be the original purchaser.
- Contact the us where you purchased the products online OR the nearest NZ Beds retailer with details of the fault. Contact NZ Beds at [email protected] if you are unable to locate the nearest retailer.
- The retailer may ask you for some pictures of the faulty product where the fault is visible. The retailer may also request you an appointment to get the mattress inspected (if required).
- NZ Beds provides a return to base warranty which means that transportation costs are the responsibility of the purchaser. However, if a fault is detected within the first year of purchase, the freight liability will be of the manufacturer. The customer may use the services of the retailer for free transportation or use a manufacturer-authorized freight carrier and the freight cost would be reimbursed.
- An incorrect choice of mattress does not constitute a manufacturing fault. Retailers may offer a comfort warranty at their own discretion. Customers are advised to claim comfort issues directly with retailers based on their sales policy.
- After the product has been inspected at NZ Beds and the fault is certified to be caused by faulty workmanship or materials, we will repair or replace your product at our discretion.
Replacement of material under warranty could be limited to the faulty ingredient and not for the whole product.
Expected Delivery Time
The Mattress base and Headboards will take around 2 weeks to be dispatched from the Factory( North Island only, South island will be 3 Weeks.) The rest of the products will be dispatched the next working day if ordered separately. If any product is ordered with the Mattress or Headboard, it will be delivered at the same time with the Mattress and Headboard.
*Delivery depends on the area and availability of the products
Care & Maintainance
- Air the mattress occasionally. Remove all bedding and let the mattress be aired for 6-7 hours. This will help to keep your mattress clean and dry.
- Do not try to fold your mattress as it will damage the springs.
- Do not jump on Mattress as abuse is not covered in the Warranty.
- Do not lift the mattress all by yourself as it could result in an injury.
- Please do not lift your mattress using side Handles (where applicable). Side Handles are just for help in rotation and are not covered under warranty.
- Children should not play with tags and other accessories on the mattress.
- Always keep your Mattress protected with a quality Mattress Protector to maintain it stain-free, clean & dry.
- A faulty base can void the warranty of your new mattress.
- NZ Beds advises using a new NZ Beds base or a good quality new bed frame for warranty and shape protection of the mattress.
- Complement your sleep quality with the right pillow. A wrong choice of pillow will adversely affect the sleeping comfort.
- Rotate your mattress every two months. This is essential to ensure uniformity in wear & tear.
- Check your bed’s base castors or Legs regularly, if loose please tight it.
- Do not saturate fabric with water or other cleaning liquid.
- Never eat or Smoke on your bed.