Puro Latex Classic Pillow
Our latex Pillow- Our Sleep Right solid Latex Pillow has a light resilience that quickly shapes to your body to comfortably support your head, neck and shoulder area. This personal fit helps align your spine properly and lets you breathe easier for sleeping easier.
Out of stock
Easy Refund & Return
256 bit AES Checkout
5 to 10 years warranty*
Our Sleep Right solid Latex Pillow has a light resilience that quickly shapes to your body to comfortably support your head, neck and shoulder area. This personal fit helps align your spine properly and lets you breathe easier for sleeping easier. The pillow structure has a reticulated design that creates increased air circulation, allowing you to sleep cooler at night, with no moisture build-up. Latex Pillow and Mattress NZ is naturally anti-bacterial, mildew and mold resistant. Since latex is extremely dense, it holds its shape and softness. All types of latex pillows are mildew-proof and antimicrobial. Latex pillows will not support the growth of dust mite populations or other common allergens. Highly durable and easy care.
The biggest benefit of latex pillows and mattresses is their amazing comfort level. Since latex is extremely dense, it holds its shape and softness for much longer than cotton. Its elastic properties allow it to flex throughout the night so that your sleep is never disrupted.
Latex pillows offer the perfect combination of firmness and support. While latex is fairly firm, it is not so firm that it hinders the optimal support of your head and neck area. Latex pillows adjust to your movements and won’t go flat for many years. This means that they never need to be “fluffed.” Whether you sleep on your back or on your sides, latex will provide great support for a great night’s sleep.
Although cotton pillows and mattresses are often slightly cheaper than latex sleep products, latex is much more durable and longer-lasting than cotton. All types of latex are extremely durable and provide many years of relaxing sleep. Latex sleep products typically have higher user-satisfaction ratings due to their amazing durability. Unlike most bedding materials, latex pillows and mattresses will hold their shape for ten years or more.
All types of latex are mildew-proof and antimicrobial. Latex pillows will not support the growth of dust mite populations or other common allergens. This makes it ideal for people suffering from allergies. People who are sensitive to chemical smells should opt for natural latex over synthetic latex due to the latter’s chemical scent.
Since latex is already a sterile material, caring for it is very easy. Latex products don’t need to be cleaned often.
High Grade Fabrics
- Unmatched Warranty*.
- Return & Refund Available*.
- Fast Shipping*.
- Contactless Delivery*.
- Nationwide Shipping.
- Kiwi Ownership.
- Factory Located in Wiri, Auckland.
*Note: FEEL of the mattress is based on general perception. As FEEL is subjective, it may vary as per perspective of the user. Each body is different and responds differently to various foams and feels. We recommends trying a mattress before buying to check the feel as per their perception.
Frequently Asked Questions
Explain NZ Beds 5 or 10 years Warranty?
New Zealand Bed Company Ltd beds are designed and built to the highest standards. We offer a 5-10 years limited warranty on the mattresses & Accessories against faulty materials or a manufacturing defect from the date of purchase. During this period if NZ Beds is satisfied that the materials or workmanship are faulty it will repair or replace the products at its discretion. Please note that a normal body needs 3 – 4 weeks to adjust to a new mattress, especially if a person is replacing a mattress after long use.
- To make a warranty claim you must be able to provide proof of purchase, including purchase date, and be the original purchaser.
- Contact the us where you purchased the products online OR the nearest NZ Beds retailer with details of the fault. Contact NZ Beds at [email protected] if you are unable to locate the nearest retailer.
- The retailer may ask you for some pictures of the faulty product where the fault is visible. The retailer may also request you an appointment to get the mattress inspected (if required).
- NZ Beds provides a return to base warranty which means that transportation costs are the responsibility of the purchaser. However, if a fault is detected within the first year of purchase, the freight liability will be of the manufacturer. The customer may use the services of the retailer for free transportation or use a manufacturer-authorized freight carrier and the freight cost would be reimbursed.
- An incorrect choice of mattress does not constitute a manufacturing fault. Retailers may offer a comfort warranty at their own discretion. Customers are advised to claim comfort issues directly with retailers based on their sales policy.
- After the product has been inspected at NZ Beds and the fault is certified to be caused by faulty workmanship or materials, we will repair or replace your product at our discretion.
Replacement of material under warranty could be limited to the faulty ingredient and not for the whole product.
Expected Delivery Time
The Mattress base and Headboards will take around 2 weeks to be dispatched from the Factory( North Island only, South island will be 3 Weeks.) The rest of the products will be dispatched the next working day if ordered separately. If any product is ordered with the Mattress or Headboard, it will be delivered at the same time with the Mattress and Headboard.
*Delivery depends on the area and availability of the products
Care & Maintainance
- Air the mattress occasionally. Remove all bedding and let the mattress be aired for 6-7 hours. This will help to keep your mattress clean and dry.
- Do not try to fold your mattress as it will damage the springs.
- Do not jump on Mattress as abuse is not covered in the Warranty.
- Do not lift the mattress all by yourself as it could result in an injury.
- Please do not lift your mattress using side Handles (where applicable). Side Handles are just for help in rotation and are not covered under warranty.
- Children should not play with tags and other accessories on the mattress.
- Always keep your Mattress protected with a quality Mattress Protector to maintain it stain-free, clean & dry.
- A faulty base can void the warranty of your new mattress.
- NZ Beds advises using a new NZ Beds base or a good quality new bed frame for warranty and shape protection of the mattress.
- Complement your sleep quality with the right pillow. A wrong choice of pillow will adversely affect the sleeping comfort.
- Rotate your mattress every two months. This is essential to ensure uniformity in wear & tear.
- Check your bed’s base castors or Legs regularly, if loose please tight it.
- Do not saturate fabric with water or other cleaning liquid.
- Never eat or Smoke on your bed.