Silk Duvets Inner- Serene life we have discovered that our body produces too much sweat while we sleep therefore we have choose all natural products which not only provides You luxury only but are beneficial for your healthy sleep experience and takes care of your Skin night after night.
100% pure AAA+ Grade Mulberry Silk.
Summer Weight : 100% Mulberry Silk 250 gsm
Winter Weight: 100% Mulberry Silk 400 gsm
King Single: 180×210 cm
Queen: 210×210 cm
King: 245×210 cm
Super king: 265×210 cm
100% Tencel White Colour Fabric.
– Silk provides the same warmth as down, but breathes and moves moisture away from the skin
– Silk is lightweight – providing warmth without excess weight
– Silk naturally adjusts to your body temperature so it is a natural choice all year round
Being hypoallergenic, it is inhospitable to dust mites and, for those allergic to feathers, provides the perfect alternative to down
– Silk has wonderful temperature regulating properties, it can easily satisfy two sleepers with different definitions of “warm” and “cosy” …. it even caters for hot flushes!!
– A silk duvet naturally conforms to your body position to create warmth around you without cold spots
– At Serene life You will find that our products are Non Comparable.
– TREAT YOURSELF TO REJUVENATING LUXURY.
Two Types: Summer Weight / Winter Weight
BENEFITS OF SERENE LIFE SILK DUVETS INNER- First We all must understand why Silk Duvet Inner?
Because at Serene life we have discovered that our body produces too much sweat while we sleep therefore we have choose all natural products which not only provides You luxury only but are beneficial for your healthy sleep experience and takes care of your Skin night after night. Second ,Like our competitors we have not cut cost and compromise with quality as We know how Serene Sleep is important for our Kiwis. So We have choose highest standard of 100 % Mulberry silk ,long strand wrapped in Tencel cover. Because Tencel is again a natural fibre and is very much beneficial for your healthy sleep.
|Silk Duvet Option||
Summer Weight, Winter Weight