Slumberzone Silk Pillow
Slumberzone Silk Pillow – Natural silk fiber ensures health and skin benefits Cuddles well for a supreme soft feel. Can help reduce friction on your hair which often causes damage, like split ends. Sleeping on silk is great option for helping your skin maintain its natural moisture.
10 in stock
Easy Refund & Return
256 bit AES Checkout
5 to 10 years warranty*
Slumberzone Silk Pillow - Natural silk fibre ensures health and skin benefits Cuddles well for a supreme soft feel. Can help reduce friction on your hair which often causes damage, like split ends. Sleeping on silk is great option for helping your skin maintain its natural moisture. High quality and comes with great health and skin benefits. Offers a sensuous feel and an opulent luster. Natural protein fibers absorb moisture and is a natural temperature regulator. Because of its anti-aging properties silk has been a favourite for centuries. Comfortable, luxurious and a lavish fashion statement.
BENEFITS OF SILK
Silk is the strongest of natural fibres. It contains natural protein and 18 essential amino acids. It also contains natural cellular albumen which speeds up the metabolism of skin cells.
As it is a breathable fabric and a natural temperature regulator, silk helps the body retain heat in cold weather while excess heat is expelled in warm weather, helping your body maintain a comfortable, natural temperature.
Silk is hypoallergenic; it does not attract dust mites and is a natural fungal repellent. As it does not conduct static electricity, sleeping on silk helps reduce hair breakage.
Unlike cotton, silk does not draw moisture away from your skin and hair, but encourages a proper moisture balance, while it is extremely smooth and soft texture proves to be beneficial for those with sensitive skin conditions (e.g. Eczema).
Silk is 100% natural, is extremely Eco-friendly, and 100% sustainable
100% Mulberry Silk Fiber
|Outer Cover|| |
Cotton Sateen – 600 TC
- Unmatched Warranty*.
- Return & Refund Available*.
- Fast Shipping*.
- Contactless Delivery*.
- Nationwide Shipping.
- Kiwi Ownership.
- Factory Located in Wiri, Auckland.
*Note: FEEL of the mattress is based on general perception. As FEEL is subjective, it may vary as per perspective of the user. Each body is different and responds differently to various foams and feels. We recommends trying a mattress before buying to check the feel as per their perception.
Frequently Asked Questions
Explain NZ Beds 5 or 10 years Warranty?
New Zealand Bed Company Ltd beds are designed and built to the highest standards. We offer a 5-10 years limited warranty on the mattresses & Accessories against faulty materials or a manufacturing defect from the date of purchase. During this period if NZ Beds is satisfied that the materials or workmanship are faulty it will repair or replace the products at its discretion. Please note that a normal body needs 3 – 4 weeks to adjust to a new mattress, especially if a person is replacing a mattress after long use.
- To make a warranty claim you must be able to provide proof of purchase, including purchase date, and be the original purchaser.
- Contact the us where you purchased the products online OR the nearest NZ Beds retailer with details of the fault. Contact NZ Beds at [email protected] if you are unable to locate the nearest retailer.
- The retailer may ask you for some pictures of the faulty product where the fault is visible. The retailer may also request you an appointment to get the mattress inspected (if required).
- NZ Beds provides a return to base warranty which means that transportation costs are the responsibility of the purchaser. However, if a fault is detected within the first year of purchase, the freight liability will be of the manufacturer. The customer may use the services of the retailer for free transportation or use a manufacturer-authorized freight carrier and the freight cost would be reimbursed.
- An incorrect choice of mattress does not constitute a manufacturing fault. Retailers may offer a comfort warranty at their own discretion. Customers are advised to claim comfort issues directly with retailers based on their sales policy.
- After the product has been inspected at NZ Beds and the fault is certified to be caused by faulty workmanship or materials, we will repair or replace your product at our discretion.
Replacement of material under warranty could be limited to the faulty ingredient and not for the whole product.
Expected Delivery Time
The Mattress base and Headboards will take around 2 weeks to be dispatched from the Factory( North Island only, South island will be 3 Weeks.) The rest of the products will be dispatched the next working day if ordered separately. If any product is ordered with the Mattress or Headboard, it will be delivered at the same time with the Mattress and Headboard.
*Delivery depends on the area and availability of the products
Care & Maintainance
- Air the mattress occasionally. Remove all bedding and let the mattress be aired for 6-7 hours. This will help to keep your mattress clean and dry.
- Do not try to fold your mattress as it will damage the springs.
- Do not jump on Mattress as abuse is not covered in the Warranty.
- Do not lift the mattress all by yourself as it could result in an injury.
- Please do not lift your mattress using side Handles (where applicable). Side Handles are just for help in rotation and are not covered under warranty.
- Children should not play with tags and other accessories on the mattress.
- Always keep your Mattress protected with a quality Mattress Protector to maintain it stain-free, clean & dry.
- A faulty base can void the warranty of your new mattress.
- NZ Beds advises using a new NZ Beds base or a good quality new bed frame for warranty and shape protection of the mattress.
- Complement your sleep quality with the right pillow. A wrong choice of pillow will adversely affect the sleeping comfort.
- Rotate your mattress every two months. This is essential to ensure uniformity in wear & tear.
- Check your bed’s base castors or Legs regularly, if loose please tight it.
- Do not saturate fabric with water or other cleaning liquid.
- Never eat or Smoke on your bed.