$7,149.00 – $9,249.00
The Euphoric Mattress – With an innovative blend of the latest technology and luxurious components, Slumberzone produced a unique state of an art with twin layered Physiopedic spring system with more than 1650 individually wrapped pocketed coils. Dual coil system is more breathable, conforming and durable.
Easy Refund & Return
256 bit AES Checkout
5 to 10 years warranty*
The Euphoric Mattress - Bed Features Physiopedic® Twin Layer Pocket Spring System (Mother and Baby Springs) Purolax® Natural Latex Super Soft Poly-Wool Quilting Unique Mesh Side Boarders with 360 degree Foam Encasing More Than 1650 Pocket Springs High Density, High Resilient Layers Of Slumberzone Durafoam High Grade Designer Fabric Bed Benefits Physiopedic Spring System Offers Supreme Comfort and Support.
Physiopedic Minimizes Motion Transfer and Roll Over Purolax-Natural Bounce, Hyporallergenic, Breathable, Anti-Dust Mites Mesh Fabric- Promotes Air Circulation Poly-Wool Quilting For Plush Pillow top Perfect For Heavy Sleepers Slumberzone has developed The Euphoric for people who like higher mattresses. The Dual layer of Pocket Springs give high quality posture support and rich layers of Purolax® Latex ensure a good sleeping comfort with a medium firm feel.
Physiopedic® Twin Layer Pocket Spring System (Mother and Baby Springs) Purolax® Natural Latex Super Soft Poly-Wool Quilting Unique Mesh Side Boarders with 360 degree Foam Encasing More Than 1650 Pocket Springs High Density, High Resilient Layers Of Slumberzone Durafoam High Grade Designer Fabric Bed Benefits Physiopedic Spring System Offers Supreme Comfort and Support Physiopedic Minimises Motion Transfer and Roll Over Purolax-Natural Bounce, Hyporallergenic, Breathable, Anti-Dust Mites Mesh Fabric- Promotes Air Circulation Poly-Wool Quilting For Plush Pillow top Perfect For Heavy Sleepers Slumberzone has developed The Euphoric for people who like higher mattresses. The Dual layer of Pocket Springs give high quality posture support and rich layers of Purolax® Latex ensure a good sleeping comfort with a medium firm feel.
- Experience comfort like never before with the Latest Physiopedic Dual Spring Technology with 20cm 5 Zone Posture Pro Pocket Springs AND Baby Pocket springs.
- Is Hypoallergenic & Dust Mite Resistant properties, allows you to sleep care free.
- Experience remarkable Body Contouring qualities & Minimal Partner Disturbance with even weight distribution through multiple layers of Slumberzone’s unique Durafoam®.
- Added 360°Foam Casing to prevent sagging mattress edges.
- Finished with High Grade Designer Fabric & Soft Poly-wool Quilting allows temperature control-keeping you warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
|Select size|| |
Queen(152 x 202cm), King(167 x 202cm), Super King(180 x 202cm)
|Select option|| |
Mattress Only, Mattress & Base
20cm 5 Zone PosturePro® Pocket Spring, Baby pocket Springs, Physiopedic Dual Spring Technology
360° Foam encased with total Edge to Edge support, Durafoam®, Latex gel
High Grade Designer Knitting Fabric
|Firmness Level|| |
10 Year Warranty*
- Unmatched Warranty*.
- Return & Refund Available*.
- Fast Shipping*.
- Contactless Delivery*.
- Nationwide Shipping.
- Kiwi Ownership.
- Factory Located in Wiri, Auckland.
*Note: FEEL of the mattress is based on general perception. As FEEL is subjective, it may vary as per perspective of the user. Each body is different and responds differently to various foams and feels. We recommends trying a mattress before buying to check the feel as per their perception.
Frequently Asked Questions
Explain NZ Beds 5 or 10 years Warranty?
New Zealand Bed Company Ltd beds are designed and built to the highest standards. We offer a 5-10 years limited warranty on the mattresses & Accessories against faulty materials or a manufacturing defect from the date of purchase. During this period if NZ Beds is satisfied that the materials or workmanship are faulty it will repair or replace the products at its discretion. Please note that a normal body needs 3 – 4 weeks to adjust to a new mattress, especially if a person is replacing a mattress after long use.
- To make a warranty claim you must be able to provide proof of purchase, including purchase date, and be the original purchaser.
- Contact the us where you purchased the products online OR the nearest NZ Beds retailer with details of the fault. Contact NZ Beds at [email protected] if you are unable to locate the nearest retailer.
- The retailer may ask you for some pictures of the faulty product where the fault is visible. The retailer may also request you an appointment to get the mattress inspected (if required).
- NZ Beds provides a return to base warranty which means that transportation costs are the responsibility of the purchaser. However, if a fault is detected within the first year of purchase, the freight liability will be of the manufacturer. The customer may use the services of the retailer for free transportation or use a manufacturer-authorized freight carrier and the freight cost would be reimbursed.
- An incorrect choice of mattress does not constitute a manufacturing fault. Retailers may offer a comfort warranty at their own discretion. Customers are advised to claim comfort issues directly with retailers based on their sales policy.
- After the product has been inspected at NZ Beds and the fault is certified to be caused by faulty workmanship or materials, we will repair or replace your product at our discretion.
Replacement of material under warranty could be limited to the faulty ingredient and not for the whole product.
Expected Delivery Time
The Mattress base and Headboards will take around 2 weeks to be dispatched from the Factory( North Island only, South island will be 3 Weeks.) The rest of the products will be dispatched the next working day if ordered separately. If any product is ordered with the Mattress or Headboard, it will be delivered at the same time with the Mattress and Headboard.
*Delivery depends on the area and availability of the products
Care & Maintainance
- Air the mattress occasionally. Remove all bedding and let the mattress be aired for 6-7 hours. This will help to keep your mattress clean and dry.
- Do not try to fold your mattress as it will damage the springs.
- Do not jump on Mattress as abuse is not covered in the Warranty.
- Do not lift the mattress all by yourself as it could result in an injury.
- Please do not lift your mattress using side Handles (where applicable). Side Handles are just for help in rotation and are not covered under warranty.
- Children should not play with tags and other accessories on the mattress.
- Always keep your Mattress protected with a quality Mattress Protector to maintain it stain-free, clean & dry.
- A faulty base can void the warranty of your new mattress.
- NZ Beds advises using a new NZ Beds base or a good quality new bed frame for warranty and shape protection of the mattress.
- Complement your sleep quality with the right pillow. A wrong choice of pillow will adversely affect the sleeping comfort.
- Rotate your mattress every two months. This is essential to ensure uniformity in wear & tear.
- Check your bed’s base castors or Legs regularly, if loose please tight it.
- Do not saturate fabric with water or other cleaning liquid.
- Never eat or Smoke on your bed.