Benefits of Warranty
Our products are created by experienced craftman and have used highest quality of materials. Our warranty for the period of 10 years from the date of purchase are against faulty craftsmanship. please note – for accessories we provide only 5 years warranty. Please retain your reciept of purchase. This guarantee does not cover normal wear& tear or product abuse.
We offer a 10-year warranty against faulty workmanship and/or faulty materials commencing from the date of delivery. During this period if NZ Bed Co is satisfied that the materials or workmanship are faulty it will repair or replace at its discretion.
If on delivery of your product you find any damage via courier please call us within 24 hours and return unused items to us within 7 days, We will replace your item on our expense.
You can contact us either via phone or email.
Call us: 079498616
Email Us: [email protected]
Register for warrenty
- To make a warranty claim you must be able to provide proof of purchase, including purchase date, and be the original purchaser.
- Transportation costs is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- An incorrect choice of mattress does not constitute a manufacturing fault.
- Once we have inspected the bed and are satisfied the fault was caused by faulty workmanship or materials, we will replace or repair you bed at our discretion.
- It is up to the customer to find alternative sleep arrangements while the bed is in for repair. Loan mattresses are not provided by NZ Bed Co.
- The warranty does not extend to normal wear and tear or damage caused by abuse, misuse or negligence.
- We reserve the right to refuse to service a mattress when it is found to be in an unsanitary condition or when product failures are found to be due to factors other than faulty workmanship or materials. A mattress protector should be used at all times.
- NZ Bed Co reserves the right to substitute the materials of equal quality on the particular items being repaired or replaced, if identical material is not available at the time of repair.
The Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Small manufacturing irregularities that do not affect the performance of the bed.
- Normal body indentations of up to 35mm. This can be measured by removing all sheets and placing a straight edge, such as a broom stick, across the mattress and then measuring the gap between the stick and the surface of the mattress.
- Damaged edge supports due to a mattress not being transported flat or vertical.
- Mattress damage or comfort issues due to incorrect base or insufficient support (where the customer has supplied their own base).